• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

problems swallowing?

!_MDMA_!

Bluelighter
hey bl

i dont what caused this but yesterday i just started experiencig problems swallowing. when i swallow food my chest tightens up and hurts and safe with my my throat. this is milder with saliva but still noticeable. i cant think of anything that caused this and have no idea how to heal.

the pain the is in the middle of my chest directly under where my throat ends. anyone else had this happen? i assume i inflamed my throat and chest somehow, maybe my esophagus?

any input welcome

Did you inhale anything hot? Hot ash off a pipe with a bad filter can do it. Did you swallow anything sharp that might have scraped it on the way down? Any trauma to the chest or sternum? What kind of pain is it? You should definitely get it looked at.

Funny there is another sorta similar thread that I just responded to, haha. Did you eat anything different? Maybe it's acid, acid reflux or heartburn or gas or something like that? If so maybe try out some tums or something to neutralize it and give it a few days...then if it doesn't improve I'd get to a doctor, because things that don't go away generally tend to be an issue.

is it still tight? it could be mild tardive dyskenesia, which can be caused by an overdose or reaction to some anti psychotics (and probably a variety of other things) if it continues, or worsens, get to a doctor....

idk what it was but its gone now. probs just some sort of infection. ive been smoking for years i doubt thats the cause